04 aprile, 2006

Successo dalla cantina - Success from the basement

"In the garage...
I've got an electric guitar
I play my stupid songs
I write these stupid words"
- Weezer

Sandi Thom ha appena firmato un contratto con il manager di Britney Spears e Pink. Gli unici spettacoli che ha mai fatto sono stati dalla sua cantina con una webcam. Io sto pensando di montare una webcam in doccia...forse mi offrono un contratto pure a me!

Sandi Thom just signed a record contract with the manager of Britney Spears and Pink. The only shows she has ever played were in her basement with a webcam. I'm thinking of mounting a webcam in the shower...maybe I'll get a record deal!

Etichette: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bethany Bassett said...

Certamente!

04 aprile, 2006 12:55  
Blogger Maria Semenzato said...

ma come hai fatto a non pensarci prima????

14 aprile, 2006 06:44  

Posta un commento

<< Home