21 agosto, 2006

Sport

"Did you know that athlete's foot and jock itch are the same illness? Who are these guys doing splits in strange showers? - Howie Mandel

Penso di essere uno degli unici uomini in America a cui non gliene frega quasi niente di sport tradizionali, per intendersi questi sono il baseball, football, basket, e hockey. Veramente, questa sera Bethany ed io volevamo stare in compagnia con degli amici, e invece loro dovevano vedersi la partita di baseball. Non capisco perche' c'e' gente che si guarda 3 o 4 ore di uomini con pataloni troppo stretti che si grattano e ogni tanto colpiscono una palla...boh...sono io quello con i problemi?

I think I'm the only guy in America that doesn't care two cents about traditional sports, those being baseball, football, basketball, and hockey. Really, this evening Bethany and I wanted to hang out with some friends, but they had to watch the "game." I don't understand the appeal of watching 3 or 4 hours of guys in tight pants scratching themselves and occasionally hitting a ball...I don't know...am I the one with the issues?

Etichette:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bethany Bassett said...

Oh come on, I know you wanted to see the guys in tight pants scratching themselves! ::nudge, nudge::

21 agosto, 2006 16:02  

Posta un commento

<< Home